Hello! My name is Shelly Hermia Bhujun. I am a fashion geek who is also passionate about technology, marketing and pretty much everything design related.
I am a textile and fashion design graduate from the University of Mauritius. I was a fashion design intern at CMT and Floreal Knitwear LTD during my studies. I was part of AIESEC Mauritius, an International student programme for Univeristy students where I was in the marketing and communication department for three years. I also joined the Microsoft Student Partner programme where I was the first non-technical recruit. I eventually became the Microsoft Student Partner Lead of Mauritius in 2015 and got the opportunity to fly for the Microsoft Imagine Cup in Bahrain. I then participated in the 4Afrika internship programme at Microsoft right after my graduation and eventually worked as fashion and graphic designer for the brands FLoreal boutique, Harriswilson and Bluriver.
I currently work as the fashion designer for ISLANDHAZE ladies (Mauritius).
- AIESEC Mauritius (Marketing and Communication Department) - 2012-2015
- Microsoft Student Partner Mauritius (Marketing and Communication Department) - 2013-2015
- Microsoft Student Partner Lead ( People and Project Management Department) - 2015-2016
- Mauritius Internet Users mailing list moderator
- Speaker at the developers conference - 2016
- Speaker at the Women in Tech conference - 2016
Please note that everything I write or share on littleshelly.me is my opinion and not that of my employer. Some of the images/logos/information I use in the posts are available from the internet. I do not own them. I provide due credit to the owner if I’m aware of the source. You are free to contact me to provide proper credit or ask for removal of an image or content.